Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Quinn is doing better, so much better that she woke up at 3:30 this morning and wanted to stay up for the day. She was so excited to go to school. I on the other hand am dragging to beat all! I'm so thankful my students were good today, because I really really really need a nap! I'm worn down and got another cold. I'm ready to cross a few things off my list so I can rest and relax a bit. However I'll keep doing my best and pushing through as best I can. As I've got some good role models in my house that show me that every day, and I'm so thankful for them!

Here is Quinn last week before we were sick. She was helping Mary file paperwork! Well, maybe she was just waiting around for all the folks at Handprints and Footsteps to love her up. She was loving every minute of it!

No comments: