Monday, April 16, 2012


Quinn is to funny! If you are willing to be patient and really listen to her or watch her, she can tell you a lot! We were up at 5 this morning due to a yucky cough! Well, we were both wide awake after getting that tickle out, and so we started talking. At first I did not think she wanted to talk, but pretty soon she was answering yes no questions like no ones business. She will raise her left hand for yes, and her right hand for no. I asked her if she was ready for school, and she said "no", she is usually always ready for school, but not today, she was ready for Chrissy's and wanted to stay there all day. It was not a kind of yes or no, but a very strong statement. I love it when we can talk. By the time we got to Chrissy's and I asked again, Quinn said she was ready, but after a moment, she said "no" again, and looked at me and grinned! Oh how I love her, love her personality, her disposition, her attitude, her humor! She is amazing and I'm so lucky she is in my life! What a great way to start a Monday, (minus the coughing and waking up at 5)

To top it off she did better at dance class tonight then she ever has! She did great walking back and forth and back and forth and back and forth! She did more walking in this one night then she has done in weeks! It was a wonderful amazing day!

No comments: