Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome to our Fall Break!  It's been exciting!

Cleaning up paperwork.  Calling about bills, and Quinn's supplies.

Cleaning floors, garages, laundry, you know the fun stuff!

We also spend a number of hours with Troy and Kurt working on her power chair, again!  I'm hoping that it will stay in working order for awhile.  I can think of a number of other things Quinn and I can do with our time, but I am very thankful for these two guys for working so hard to help us get Quinn's chair in the best working order as possible!

Then after all that excitement, Quinn needed her Monday, late afternoon nap.  I have to admit, we did do a few Christmas things today as well!  I know that is a bit early, but the season goes so fast, and it takes Quinn a bit of time to get all her work done!  I am sure excited to decorate our house for Christmas this year, I wonder what John would think if I did it before Thanksgiving this year?  Hmmmmm.


No comments: