Saturday, February 9, 2013


Oh, I love you to the moon and back!  I still say watching your baby sleep is the best thing ever!

Quinn has been fighting a cold or something and is not feeling the greatest.  Everyone else is doing ok. I'm working on a few painting right now, so we will see how those go.

We also have Quinn's IEP meeting, where we set our goals for what we hope to have happen next year, so here is hoping and praying it goes well.

Past that, I've had meetings and conferences, so I feel like I have not gotten to see the kids all that much this week, here is hoping that changes, and I get some quality time with them soon.

Oh, and wait until I get a picture of Quinn's new fancy coat on here.  Chrissy came over and basically created the greatest coat for Quinn, and I ment to get some pictures, but here is hoping I will remember to show them next week.

No comments: