Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Reading!

Grandma was reading the kids books before bed the other night.  All three of them were curled up on the couch listening.  (I still can't post their pictures and so I had to blur out two of them)  Quinn was so funny.  She started by totally listening and paying attention.  Then she saw me get my camera out, as they were all so darn cute listening to the book.  Well, Quinn decided to start posing for the camera and totally stopped paying attention to the book.  I have numerous pictures where she is giggling, laughing, and posing, after so many good ones where she was paying attention.  She kept checking out the pages of the book, after I had the camera out and would peek out of the corner of her eyes to see if I was still paying attention and if I still had the camera out.  Once I put it away again, she totally focused on the book once again.
It has been so fun watching her lately.  She seems to be so much more with it.  Answering questions faster, talking more, working harder.  I don't know if it is motivation from the kids or the fact that we are taking her off of one of her meds.  Either way, I just love it that she is really doing so great right now.  Oh to my little diva who poses for the camera, I love you so much!

No comments: