Thursday, February 28, 2013



Quinn makes me out to be a fibber more often then not.   So Quinn got a temp on Monday, and so she could not go to school on Tuesday and was feeling pretty rough.  So then we went to the doctor on Tuesday and got an antibiotic, and she slept pretty bad Tuesday night.  So we did send her to school as she was saying she wanted to go, and she did ok, she would not talk to anyone, and was acting tired, like I thought she would, but I am not going to keep her home just because she choose not to go to sleep.  So she went, and besides not wanting to talk to anyone had an ok day, but then I heard that she was pretty tired, so I called her dance teacher to let her know she would not make it to dance class.  So once I saw her after school, she started talking up a storm, telling me how she wanted to go to therapy and stand and roll down the hill, and then we got to therapy and she told me, she wanted to go to dance class, and would be super good, so we did it, and she was amazing there.  I tell you what, I never know what to expect with her.  The best part of the day was that she gave out huge belly laughs, so she is feeling better, we got some at therapy, at dance class, and getting tucked into bed.  I have prayed over and over since Quinn was small,  that Quinn would be able to have emotions, and she sure does.  She is crazy smart, well behaved, and is full of emotions!  Oh I love her, and to see her talking up a storm, and making sense, along with huge belly laughs, oh she is getting over this bug fast, and I'm so thankful!

So the pictures are from dance class, that still makes my heart happy every time I go there.  There are so many amazing adults there to help out and love on our kids, and the instructor really understand what our kids can do, and that is a great deal, and she can pull that out of them.  So if any of you want a happy moment next Wednesday, feel free to come to her recital, it's going to be wonderful!



No comments: