Friday, August 23, 2013

School is exhausting!  
Quinn has been sleeping very good lately!  With all the excitement at school, she is ready to crash at home.  She is going to bed early and opting to cuddle with me rather then go outside and play, which is not the norm.
She has also been getting in trouble at school for talking.  Here we have worked so hard at getting her to talk using her Dynovox, and now we have created a monster talker.  Her nurse Nadean was telling her to stop talking, and she looked at her like what ever, then the big guns came out, and her teacher came over to Quinn and told her she needed to listen and stop talking, and wow, Quinn was quiet then, and looked back at Nadean with the oh no, I got in trouble look.
Oh, part of me says put her in the safe seat and keep her accountable, the other part says, YEAH Quinn, you finally have your voice!
I also love  it when she throws all her stuffies on the floor and uses her hands to cuddle her humidity machine!  Oh she is just beautiful to me!
Her big dance program is this next week so I will get pictures from the dress rehearsal and the program, we are so excited!

No comments: