Friday, August 2, 2013

The summer is coming to an end, where did it go?  We have been busy cleaning the house, a good deep clean, and ironically after cleaning so well, three of the 5 of us were sick enough to go to the doctor's and get antibiotics!  All three of us girls!  Lysol has been a big thing in our house lately, but it is clean.

Decluttered is a better word.  Things seem to get put in a place and stay there rather then get put away, and now things are put away and looking so good.

We have been in our house over a year now, and we still have some boxes of stuff at my mom's, and we keep getting a few boxes every once in awhile, and this frame came back, and how I love it, little Quinn in three poses, and how I love the one of her singing.  I also love our "You are my Miracle" book.  She is!

Finally thank goodness for therapies this week, I have been exhausted with my flu bug, that if it were not for therapy, Quinn would not have been up and about very much, and I can be as frustrated as I want, but when I am sick, I can not be picking Quinn up and doing lots with her, I just don't have the energy, and I don't want to be breathing all over her.  She had the least bad cold, but it was bad enough for antibiotics, so I did not want to make it worse, and getting her to the bathroom and a few repositions is about all I could do.  Thank goodness for our little D, who is so good with Quinn, that she is always helping move her around, not picking up, but helping her roll or repositioning Quinn's head if she needs it.  With little D not feeling great either, we had quite a week, but being together and out of the hospital.  Willing to hang out and watch a little tv, which does not happen very often, it was low key, but wow we did have some interesting conversations!
Well I am going to rest, as I start school this next week, and so I better rest up now, and get better, because the crazy part of my year is going to start soon!  Oh the excitement of a new school year, fresh and new.  All these art projects running around in my head, and getting back to a very structured schedule, will be good for us.
How grateful I am for this summer having two girls going into 1st grade and our little guy going into 2nd grade, this has been such a fun summer, we have checked so many things off of our list, and have been so busy, it has been a wonderful summer, but getting back into a structured schedule will be good for us as well.
Blessings
Susan

No comments: