Sunday, August 18, 2013

We hit our first baseball game.  The kids were not sure if they liked it or not.  It was hot and they had to sit still, they had fun some of the time they decided.
Quinn and our other little gal, playing on the Ipad together and Quinn was belling laughing so hard.  Oh I love my girls!  I love how much they love each other as well!

Quinn and her dance friends are dancing in the Miss Amazing Nation Pageant!
The girls are dancing in it, as a fun event, they are not actually in it competing.  It's just for fun!  I think I can safely say that Quinn will be the youngest one on the stage that night!  The girls are looking forward to it, the mom's are too, we have been working on what the girls will wear, they are all wearing jeweled crowns, and have gold glitter stars on their chairs, with tool skirts.  What a great experience for them!
I think, Quinn has been in dance class for over 3 years, and yet I still watch those girls dance and giggle and love that hour so much, and it still brings tears of joy to my eyes!  Oh I am so very thankful for that class!



 My excitement for today, cutting, painting and glittering stars, for the girls performance.

No comments: