Friday, April 4, 2014

Quinn's Dance class started again this week.



After years of dance class, watching these wonderful girls dance, with energetic teachers, amazing helpers, and loving parents, I would think it would become routine. Oh no, I have to stop myself from bawling each time. It's amazing to see all the acceptance, joy, excitement , education, and love out on that dance floor. I am so grateful Quinn and I get to be a part of it. Once again, Thank you all!

To top it off, we also had our amazing therapists come together and order Quinn a new stander, as she is now 43 inches tall.

Wow!  She loves it almost as much as she loves all her therapists.

 I love how Kurt is holding her hand in this picture.

So much to ponder and be grateful for!  Oh I have so many more stories from the week, but only so much time.

To give one more bit of fun...

I had a 2nd grader come up to me today (April 1st).  She looked at me concerned, and said that she thought I should know I am growing a mustache, and thought I should know, so I can take care of it. ................... followed by April Fools! OH KIDS!

No comments: