Saturday, April 19, 2014

The traditions of Easter, coloring eggs, and reading the bible.
and a little skit!


Blessings to us all on Easter, as we are saved.
A short story, we went to Heaven is for real today.
I started bawling before the movie even started.  There was a little man who came into the theater and had a hard time finding a seat.  He ran into a younger couple, and the younger man, jumped up out of his seat, walked around the theater to get to the older man, and helped him find a seat, that worked for him.  After seeing that the younger man, did not know the older man at all, my heart melted.  There are so many good people in the world.  Be it a kind moment in a theater, or the Burpo's, that the movie is based on, who still live right here in Nebraska.  I try to find the kindness in the world, and help spread it as well.  Quinn, Isaiah, and Denali sure do help me see the good in the world, be it the person who holds the door for us, when we are getting Quinn here or there, the moment in Target, where a little boy gives Quinn this huge smile, and asks me if she can talk or not, while smiling and loving on her.  Life is hard, but if you look, the miracles are all around us every day.  I can only hope and pray to help fuel kindness in my own way, with the help of my own family.  We are blessed, and Easter is a great reminder of what God did for us.  
As Isaiah and Denali remind us in the video, he has risen, he has risen indeed.  hallelujah!

No comments: