Tuesday, May 6, 2014

 I love how all my kids are in dance class.  Quinn's class needed some hair bows created, and so since I have a hard time saying no, I volunteered.  This time of year is a bit crazy for teachers, actually I think maybe everyone, with graduations and the end of school coming up.  Changes are not that easy for anyone.  So back to the hair bows, I said I would do it.  I know myself well enough that I need to get things done ASAP or my list of things weights me down, so last night after dance I took both my girls and we went to the craft store.  It was 8 and my girls are usually in bed at 8, and I ran into a Zeman parent, who I love, so I had to tell her she did not see me hauling my kids through the store at 8 at night.  I am not that parent, not that there is anything wrong with that, I just really know how much sleep my girls both need.  So we got the supplies, Quinn's group is dancing to a Beatles song, so I thought the flower ribbon really added to the fun.  Well, I am pretty impressed I got them done.  I can easily say that half way through the process, I figured out what worked better and the second half of the hair bows look a little better then the first half, but it is what it is, and that is all there is to it.  So, anyone who wants to come to Quinn's show, it is at Madonna on Monday the 19th at 7:15 in the gym.  This one is free.  If you want to see all three kids perform, they are going to be at Southeast High School May 30th, Friday in the evening, and Saturday at 2:30.  This show does cost money, but it's going to be a lot of entertainment!  And the costumes are going to be pretty wonderful!
here is the back, it clips on like a barrette.
and here is the front, they are pretty big, but on stage, I think they will look great.

No comments: