Sunday, May 4, 2014

What a fun weekend!  We had a few different events going on.
Dad and Quinn had some fun time together.
 Denali had her first sleep over, and she had all kinds of fun.  They were up way to late, but  I guess that is part of the fun of a sleep over.
 Isaiah and I went out and cheered on the runners, they are behind him running, in the picture.  It's always inspirational to watch the runners, be it at the beginning, middle, and end.  Nice job runners, I need some of your motivation.  
 We also went out to breakfast, and as soon as I pull my camera out, Isaiah has to be sure not to smile, until I give him a hard time, so he will smile, but he sure does not love the camera.

So it was fun getting one on one time with my little guy.
another fun moment....
Saturday morning, Denali has dance class and at the end of class they get to freeze dance, and I loved how the girls also had to sing their hearts out to the song.  Some folks might be getting sick of this song, but 6 and 7 year old girls are not at all sick of it yet.  They are willing to sing at the top of their lungs and jump around, until the music stops when they have to freeze.


No comments: