Tuesday, May 12, 2015



Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, we now have more money in our money bags!  It's been great talking about finances, a big important talk to have.  Learning to be responsible, while also being able to treat ourselves is a big concept, and I think we are figuring a few things out.  This will also be nice because the kids will not be asking us for anything, because if they do, we get a quarter, we also get a quarter if they make bad choices on the drive there.  I've told them, they can make as many bad choices as they want, because all the quarters I get, I get to spend on a Disney gift for me!  So they can be as naughty as they want.  They are sure I will not be getting any of their quarters, so we will see!  Thanks for the great idea, Shelley!  Thanks for the cash Grandpa Ron, and Grandma Vicki and Grandpa Steve!  Thanks to Grandma Martha and Grandpa Harold for getting our mail, watering our plants, and taking care of Blue.  We are lucky to have such great Grandparents!

The excitement is getting bigger and bigger, I've had to ask my kids to calm down much more then usual.  The weather has been rainy, school is winding down, and the trip is getting closer!  We are excited, but I'm not sleeping all that great, because I'm as excited as they are!  So I can't get after them to much! :)

No comments: