Sunday, May 10, 2015

We were taking our Disney paintings home, and as I looked over, I loved all the colors and it just made me cheerful, so I had to snap a picture.
 Friday was Relax and Read with my two second graders.  Thank you to my work friends for covering for me at work, so I could get over to Maxey to read and relax with the girls.  We read their books they created throughout the year.  I was so busy reading, I did not get any pictures taken, but thanks to Quinn's great para, we got some.  Seeing how she is loved by her classmates just melts my heart!



Last Wednesday we all loaded up into the van and went to Omaha to Quinn's ENT appointment.  It went great, and so then it was on to haircuts, to get ready for the trip.  Quinn gave away her hair awhile back, so she just got to watch.


Finally I have been thinking how I'm almost sad the trip is getting close, because we have had so much fun with paintings, and sewing.  Watching disney movies, and getting surprises.  Filling out journals, and learning about where we are going.  Making lists of what we want to do, and just spending time together as a family with a fun mission we have gotten to plan for, with all kinds of special surprises.  So I've almost felt bad that it is getting closer.  Well, as we are counting down, the kids told me the same thing.  They talked about how they are going to miss the surprises, and all as well.  So our pre trip planning and fun might be closing down, but we sure have been having fun!  

Here you see our paper chain, the count down calendar is in the background, and a few surprise gifts out with breakfast, ready to start the day.  Feeling very blessed this mothers day.  So thankful to have the three kids I have.  They all made me fun gifts, and I am so thankful to have them to share this fun adventure with!  Blessing to all you mothers out there.  Blessings to all you want to be mothers.  Blessing to all you single mothers.  Blessings to all you that might not be mothers, yet mother so many.  Blessings to all the men who take on the mother role.  Blessings to us all.  I believe God has a plan, and I could not be more grateful for my three kids!






No comments: