Monday, May 8, 2017

Testing is finished!
 Quinn finished her testing and got to go on a parade around the school with bubbles and all!
This school year has been hard for Quinn.
She has had all new people,
except for a few nurses who we love love love.
In turn there has been a huge learning curve for Quinn and the teachers.
Quinn knows how to play the game and how to get out of doing work.
I think we are finally getting things figured out, and seeing the love between Quinn and her teacher in this picture is so heartwarming and hopeful!
So I will still be that mom who pushes Quinn and pushes her teachers to hold her accountable.
I will still be that mom who gets frustrated in meetings and cries, because of my frustrations, and I will accept that.  I will be that mom who brings ideas in to help teachers help Quinn, and I will do what I can to help everyone find the success every child deserves.
I do that in my own classroom everyday, and want it for my own kids.
It's hard being a teacher, I do appreciate the teachers I work with and the teachers who teach my kids.
There is so much expected of teachers, and so I do thank all of our teachers.  
Thank you!

No comments: