Thursday, May 4, 2017

We got this Facebook post last week.
I showed it to Isaiah, saying you do not have to do this.
I know you have done it before, but no pressure, you do not have to.
So just think about it, and let me know what you decide.
I did let him know that there was one other brother helping, who is a kid that he really looks up to.
The post basically says:
Lincoln friend, our dancing Beyond Limits dance group is looking for a few volunteers to help our remaining weeks of dance, and we need buddies to help.

Not more then 5 minutes after he read it, he said:
"I'll do it".

I asked why are you ok doing it, knowing he will be out of his comfort zone.

His reply:

The girls should be able to dance, and if they don't have a partner, they won't be able to dance.
So I will do it, so they can do it.

Oh I love my kids!  


Quinn's partner is moving, so we want to give a big thank you to her!
She was great helping with Quinn and we are thankful!
We are also thankful for Chrissy who like Isaiah, is stepping in to take over for the rest of the year.

How thankful we are!

No comments: