Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The end of the school year is so busy!
We are all exhausted, but still working on so much fun stuff.


You are all invited to come watch us dance.
It will be short and sweet, this next Monday, May 27th, at 7:20
at Madonna Pro Active.
The dance will not be more then 10 minutes, and you will love it!
The kids have worked so hard, and all three of my kids are involved with
Dancing Beyond Limits, so come get some good feels in.  They are an amazing group of dancers.
If you would rather see us in Omaha this weekend, that is happening Saturday around 2, 
and our big long recital will be the first weekend of June.  Feel free to chat with me about any of them.  This next Monday is free and will be wonderful!

Mothers Day!
I learned my kids don't know how old I am.
I learned Isaiah likes to have me buy him stuff.
I learned Denali likes to have on stage makeup for dance class.
I learned my kids think I drink to much Diet Pepsi.
Quinn did not make it to church, her allergies and maybe night mares kept us up most of the night.
She is also still fighting being in her wheelchair.  We are still working on getting insurances to cover it.  Our 3rd insurance send us (as in all of us involved in getting the chair) a note asking why the primary did not cover the battery, we said we wondered the same thing.  The chair won't run without the battery, so....  we keep praying that things will go though sooner then later.
I talked to Quinn about the questions, and she was thankful I cuddle with her when she does not feel good.  Oh how I love my kids!



 We are getting ready for dance performances.  Picture week and final practices are coming up with lots of pictures too.  Denali working on her baton performance.  She is a natural dancer.
 Morning snuggles with our wonderful nurse Amanda.  We are so thankful! A big shout out to the nurses this week.  Happy Nurse appreciation week to all of you!  
 Denali's graduating from the Viola, and look at all these ribbons she got for each song she passed.  This year she had the choice of viola again or try out a band instrument.  She wanted to do the drums, then the flute, after meeting with the band teacher, she has decided on the clarinet.  So it will be a fun year.



No comments: