Wednesday, September 5, 2018


I love how these two love each other.  Isaiah loves them too, but Denali is always more then helpful helping give Quinn showers, and she is helping change her clothing and making sure things are not bunched up in her chair.  They are so good at cuddling and loving each other up!  It's so good to see the innocent pure love they have for each other.

Denali is also doing a good job coming home and filling me in on what Quinn is doing at school.  It's nice when Quinn might not want to share what she is or is not doing, but Denali is right there helping everyone hold Quinn accountable.  I have to be careful to reign that in at times, but it's nice to have the kids holding each other accountable within reason.

So if I am having a hard day, or have to call home health companies, because Quinn's percussor, that vibrates against her to break up the gunk in her lungs, and make time to switch that out, or get home only to remember I need to pick up meds for her, it is always worth it, time consuming, but worth it, but being in the midst of the innocent smile, hearing I love you on her computer, and seeing her continue to be so patient with me, Quinn gives so much love.  Then seeing the girls share it with each other is beautiful.

I will include Isaiah in here as well, as he can not help with Quinn's cares, but he loves to get her in trouble and be silly with her, or help with her therapies.  I try hard to include everyone to their comfort level and then push just a bit, but they all have a way they love each other and I am oh so grateful!

So now I'm off to get a percussor fixed.

No comments: