Thursday, February 11, 2010

2-11-10


Here is a picture I got from the swimming party we went to a week or so ago with Dreams Unlimited. Quinn just loves the water!
For how busy this week is, here is another journal article. I think it’s because I don’t want to forget any moments and I’m worried I will because I’m a bit on the tired side, tired but happy and thankful for a wonderful job, talking to great parents, and having good friends who are so good to Quinn and more then willing to help us out.

Well, Chrissy played with Quinn Tuesday afternoon, and Quinn loved every bit of it. They are together this evening too, so I’m already looking forward to finding out what they have done this evening. To start off Tuesday, Quinn was not coughing as much when she woke up, and talked dad’s ear off I heard. Then at Virginia’s she finally was ready to start walking around in her walker again, that’s good because it’s been over a week that she has not wanted to, but I think it’s mainly due to the fact that she was not feeling good.

When I got home a bit after 7:00 and heard Quinn giggling and coughing when I walked in and saw Quinn and Chrissy playing with her skateboard. Quinn was a moving machine. She was also talking up a storm. Chrissy told me how she asked Quinn what she wanted to do- go to the library, the bookstore, the store, the mall, Chrissy house, Quinn’s house, an the answer to every question was “no” Finally Chrissy asked if Quinn wanted to go to Annette’s house. Quinn said yes, Chirssy asked a couple more times to be sure and each time was met with a clear yes. So Chrissy told Quinn how if they go, she was going to have to talk to her, ironically last time I had conference, Annette watched Quinn and Quinn would not talk to her and basically did not want anything to do with her, it was partly my fault, because I told her that day that it was going to be Chrissy, and plans changed, and Quinn likes to know the routine so she can have a bit of control. Well she played with Annette and Ben as well. It was a busy night, and she was so wound up when I got home she was excited and moving and loving life. What a great day she had.

No comments: