Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15, 2010


I just love the faces she makes when she sleeps.

We have had a busy week. Quinn is still trying to catch up on sleep from our trip, and then here I am hauling her all around to different houses, only to see that there is something structurally here or there that would make it very hard to modify. There have been a few contenders, only to have them shot down because of one thing or another that just can’t be modified. We have had good news on the home front, we have a realtor who has fallen under Quinn’s loving personality, and is helping us sell our house and is working so hard to help us find something that we can move into or land we can build on. We also have talked to our architect that has told me he will be with us until we either kick him out or we have a house that works for Quinn. I guarantee I won’t be doing any kicking out! I just thank God for bringing people into our lives at the most wonderful times. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, so I’m not going to put the cart before the horse and all, but please just keep praying for things to go smoothly and for Quinn to stay calm with the whole process. She woke up this morning throwing up. That does not make me happy so we canceled therapy and swimming, and I’m going to spend the day with her instead of cleaning the house, so that is probably good for both of us. Yesterday we got her new car seat and I think she got a little over heated being out in the sun for just a few minutes, then going back and forth from hot to cool, was probably not good for her either. We did make it to the support group and play group. I always get a lot out of it, and Quinn loves playing, but not so much yesterday, I think her goal was not to fall asleep, because she was needing a nap so bad and was sound asleep by the time I got her out to the car, then as I was getting her belted in she had a panic attack of sorts, being so tired and hot, we had to just relax and calm her down for a few minutes. As of right now, she is breathing calmly and trying to relax. I’m hoping she takes a long nap, as she really needs it, but her schedule and mine tend to vary on what she wants to do, so we will see.
Love to you all, this week has reminded me how fortune we are. I’m nervous and excited for the future, so will just try to keep being thankful.
Susan

No comments: