Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1, 2010



Keeping this one short and sweet! We have had lots of folks over helping us get things in order to sell the house. I had my first break down last night and cried because selling a house is much more expensive then I thought. Then Quinn started crying because I was crying and in turn I started crying worse, lets just say a good night sleep helped, and waiting to put it on the market for a few days to do a few more touch ups, was nice as well.


Working so hard means playing a little and so here are Quinn and Kaleb at the zoo catching butterflies and feeding lama's, even thought the butterflies freaked her out a little, she had so much fun. Does she ever love her cousin Kaleb, and he in turn is so good to her! Quinn has been doing good, she knows something is out of the usual with the house and at times seems to be stressed, while at other times is calm and cool. So all in all she has had a good but busy week. This next week should be the same, busy busy busy! So we will find some time to play while getting things done!

Love to you all! I was again reminded this week the preciousness of life, and am so very thankful for Quinn and having her affect my life in such an amazing way!

No comments: