Saturday, December 4, 2010

12-4-10


Yeah! Quinn slept through the night! To top it off, when she woke up, there was not all that much coughing or snot! To go even farther, she fell back asleep and did not cry! Yeah we are finally feeling better! I can’t remember the last time we slept for 7 hours straight! What a great morning! I forgot how it feels to get a full night sleep, and it’s so good for her!

Tabi took her 4 year pictures and here are a couple of them, I'll keep sharing over the next few weeks. She is so good with Quinn. If you need pictures you should go see her, her prices are good and she is so patient and calm with Quinn, as well as being so creative. http://creativeeyesstudio.com To top it off, there is a picture of Quinn on her site.

Well I ordered Quinn’s birthday cake and we are getting ready to celebrate 4 fabulous, wonderful, emotional, crazy years! As she will be 4 years old on the 13th. I don’t know what I would do without her, she is such a fighter, so strong, and so willing to work so hard to keep improving. I am so glad she is getting over this cold, so we can get back to feeling good and get out and do some fun activities. Dreams Unlimited is hosting their Christmas party for kids with disabilities tomorrow, and Santa usually shows up, so I'm hoping we can make it there tomorrow afternoon, and if all goes well, we will make it to church in the morning. It's been awhile since we have been there, and I know Quinn is missing singing along with the choir. So here is my prayer, for her to continue improving, because we have lots of living to do!

Love to you all. Thanks for checking in on us.

No comments: