Sunday, June 19, 2011

6-19-11

Happy Fathers Day to our Grandpa's and to Quinn's wonderful dad. I don't tend to talk about him on here as much as I probably should. He is so good with Quinn and loves her unconditionally, and she comes alive in his arms. It's heartwarming to see them together!
A busy end of the week for us girls. We met grandma and Kaleb in Omaha, hit the zoo, did some swimming, and braved the Amazing Pizza Machine.
Quinn did great! She ate banana's at the Cheesecake Factory. They were great there, asking what they could do for her, and I always say I'm sharing, and sometimes I do, and sometimes I don't when I think she is already overly stimulated. Well, she proved me wrong, as I was not going to feed her in the restaurant, as she usually eats better at home without so many distractions, but our wonderful waitress said she could bring Quinn a bowl of banana's and they were already cut up in small bits and Quinn ate over half of them. Yeah for a great dinner for her. She loved the zoo, and loved watching Kaleb play games as well. It was a great couple days. Kaleb is doing better and better talking to Quinn and figuring out how to get her to talk to him.

No comments: