Monday, June 27, 2011

6-27-11

Quinn starts summer school today!

We had to wake up early, as the bus gets to our apartment at 7:15! This picture is not great, but I love to watch her wake up and stretch!
Nadean is her nurse again, and it's so nice to have her. She is easy going, which is what Quinn needs, and wow did Quinn ever give some huge smiles when she saw her! Just look, she can't take her eyes off of her!
I did not think Quinn could get much happier, but as soon as she saw the bus come around the corner, she got even a bigger smile. Just look at that smile in this picture.

This is the first time I got to see Quinn get on the bus and head to school. Part of me wanted to start bawling, while this little bitty spot was saying, oh my, this is the first time you have ever had total you time where you did not have to ask someone to watch Quinn. I'm going to have three weeks of me time for a few hours every morning! Watch out gym, here I come!

No comments: