Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wow, I've got bunches of pictures to share, most thanks to Chrissy, so here is to three posts in one week!

Well another picture that gave me goose bumps. Look at that sun ray going onto Quinn. Crazy, it was not there that I could see, and then when I went to look at the pictures, that perfect ray of sun shining directly onto Quinn. Wow!



Chrissy took Alexis and Quinn on their first public bus ride, as Alexis has really wanted to go, and they loved it! I appreciate Chrissy getting Quinn out to explore the world!




Quinn playing on the computer, notice it's little mermaid, she still loves it.

A few moments caught loving on Quinn, by dad, mom, and grandma.



Casey is hanging out with Chrissy and Quinn in the afternoon, and Casey loves Quinn as much as Quinn loves Casey. As is obvious by the one picture, I think I now know who is teaching Quinn to stick her tongue out. She is teaching her so much more then that, and I truly appreciate her!



1 comment:

Chrissy Scheer, PT said...

Actually, for the record.....the bus was pretty FULL when we got on....I just took the picture when we were at the "end of the route" with no one on the bus. :)