Friday, October 14, 2011

10-14-11


Well it's official! Quinn made her teacher cry! Nice, don't cha think! Well, ok, it was a good cry! Quinn finally really went potty on the potty at school, and she impressed her teacher a lot, so much in fact that she started crying and once her teacher started crying and hugging her nurse, her nurse started crying! Quinn, I would imagine, sat there thinking, what in the world, I go potty on the potty all the time! You Crazy girls! Personally, I know that Quinn does things for a few of us first before she shares it with everyone, and I'm so glad she is sharing more and more of herself with all of us! Well she got an extra sparkly sticker for this potty trip! I'm also so grateful to have her teachers taking her success so personally! It means a lot to have her teachers truly care about her! That also makes a difference!

I ran across this saying on facebook, (thanks Lisa) and it really hit me. We have had this happen to us several times already! Thanks to all of our amazing caregivers who have watched Quinn, we are so grateful! Then the whole house thing, again, we are humbled! I only hope we can pass on the love to others! Sounds cheese, but it is a goal of mine!

No comments: