Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well, after a very bland weekend, of laying around and resting and trying to feel better, we had Monday off of school, where we kept resting and started singing. Tuesday we started off the morning rough with lots of coughing, but then it took a dramatic turn for the better and we had a great restful rest of the day, and Wednesday was our big wheelchair trial. The one we are looking at now is pretty cool, the chair goes from the seated position to going all the way to the floor. Well Quinn got in the chair at 2:30 and finally was ok getting out at 5:30. Yup, she was still driving and loving moving around in it after 3 hours. As with everything, there are the good and the bad with anything. I love how it tilts, I love how we can change around the hand controls to make the best one work for Quinn. I love how it can be different heights, and can fit into any table or even give her floor time! I'm not sure I really like how long it is, but if that is the biggest issue, that really is not all bad. I just want to make sure she can fit everywhere. Oh boy, it looks like I better get on the ball and keep working on paperwork for loans for vans, as well as really figuring out what kind of van we should be getting! Alexis giving Quinn a bit of love after working so hard!


Quinn giving us a 360 view of her possible chair.

No comments: