Tuesday, January 24, 2012

We started back at dance class on Monday evening, and Quinn did great. They were working on a new dance style. Can you tell what it is? Belly dancing, I have to say that I smiled more watching them, the kids, the assistants, and the teachers. It was wonderful! Quinn walked all around the room and wore her assistant out! I took this after we got home, can you tell she is tired? I can! All the girls got special stickers (there is a name, but I forgot it.) places on their foreheads along with the story as to why they do it, but I don't remember all of it. I however will never forget all the hip action I saw, it was priceless and the girls are pro's! What a fun night!
This one was from Chrissy, how cute is it, can you find Quinn in the assortment of animals?
Quinn has her very own dynovox now. We are still working on getting it to work just right, but we are slowly getting it figured out! All I can say is Quinn is crazy smart, because as I've tried making it work with my eyes, it's hard work. She on the other hand is getting it down pretty well already! There is a camera under the screen that reads her eyes, and what she looks at will light up. So she can answer questions or play a few games or ask questions. What we can do with this is limitless, I just need to figure it out, and dad needs to read the 400 page manual. So we are getting there.

No comments: