Friday, January 6, 2012

More on the home front. Quinn and I went with Delrae out to check out lights. That was fun and overwhelming at the same time. We also went out to the house. Plumbing pipes are now in the house and holes are where they should be. We also have electric boxes here and there and all over. The deck is part way done, and we are going to have a playground right behind our backyard. That is fun. We are also getting ready to add stone to the front of the house, I'm learning so much on how these things are done. Building a house is a lot of work, and I know that I'm not even doing all the work, thanks to Greg, Delrae, and Ken. We are so thankful to everyone helping us build Quinn's house. It's humbling and so wonderful, did I mention exhausting as well! It's going to be so worth it so I'm ready to keep working hard to get it done.





No comments: