Friday, October 24, 2014


 Quinn's dance class started again!  Oh do I love to see her dance.  It's uplifting, amazing, loving, and strong!  Those girls are amazing and the support staff and teachers are wonderful!



 We also had parent teacher conferences.  I have to say I love all their teachers.  It's a hard job.  I have a talker, who alway tells me all the gossip when she gets home, rather then ever talking about the school work.  I have a son who loves to tell me about Math, and does not mention how some of his other subjects that are not his favorite, so why do them?  Right?  Ugg, grounding is starting to be a staple at our house.  Finally Quinn is showing everyone how smart she is, but she is one that we have to think outside the box with, and she has a ways to go, but everyone is working so hard with her.  We love their teachers. 


We are so grateful for our kids!  They are not perfect, but they are smart, kind, and learning all kinds of lessons all the time!  Blessings!  Susan

No comments: