Friday, October 3, 2014

Wow, three posts in a week, what is going on!  I guess it's just busy!


 Happy Birthday Dad!  He picked Red Lobster (exactly what he picked last week, when Grandma Vicki took us out to eat)
Isaiah and Denali both ordered crab legs and loved them!
Warning, if you ever go with us, don't sit by them, they will squirt you with crab juice.
Eating crab is messy!

 Isaiah eating crab, and dad having unlimited shrimp gives these two a lot of extra time to entertain each other.
 As soon as Denali was done loving on Quinn, she burst out in the giggles, I wonder if she is thinking, oh I love Denali hugs, or oh I love it when Denali is done squishing me?  Maybe a little of both? :)
We ended the night with a happy birthday cookie, and we had an extra kid who had to get into the picture! :)
Have a great weekend!  We are going to be super busy with lots more pictures to come if all goes according to plan!

No comments: