Friday, October 10, 2014

 Well, it's doctor time again!  Quinn visited the eye doctor and the ENT, and she was a pro.  Things are looking good.  We are getting her some fancy sun glasses, and I've already made a number of calls to try to find some special fitting ones that will work for her, with her wheelchair, and I'm still making calls, but everyone has been kind and have given me more leads, so I will just keep trucking, if you have any ideas for who has lots of unique sunglasses that don't have the regular behind the ear styles, Please let me know!
 Then after the appointments we do something fun, and so with fall, who does not need a carmel apple!

Oh boy I love my kids and their facial expressions!

1 comment:

Felipe Roberson said...

Great to see the kids did fine on their appointment! There's usually an adjustment period needed for kids their age to settle in and be more comfortable at the dentist chair, but for the most part, they seem to have had a nice experience. Visits to the dentist should be something that kids grow to embrace as they grow old, and they seem to be right on track!

Felipe Roberson @ Philly Dentist