Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sunday we left the house about 5:45 and did not get home until after 8:00, we headed to LeMars Iowa for a family reunion.  
 We ate at a great little mom and pop place.
 We looked through family scrap books.  The kids thought it was interesting to see me with long hair.
 Quinn finally showed off, and talked with her dynovox for Grandpa Ron!  FINALLY!
Finally we got some 4 generation pictures.
We are blessed to be able to share in family events.
We are blessed to have family members who keep track of us, and
pray for us.  We are blessed to have family who invite us into their lives, and share in ours. 
I am thankful for a grandfather who is battling his own health issues, yet he acts so excited to see me, and give me a hug, then 10 minutes later, he sees me, and again acts so excited to see me, and gives me a hug.  I can only hope to be so kind and loving, if I don't remember everything I am doing.
 Blessing!  

No comments: