Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Epcot 
pt 2
France
Denali was waiting for this for weeks!
France had a place that was full of deserts!


 So we all picked one out and shared with each other.

 The deserts were amazing!



 Isaiah and Quinn loved it too.
After the deserts we had to check out the berets, and the kids told me to take a picture of them acting French.  I don't know where they got this idea, but I sure love them.

 Then we were off to England.


 Then off to Canada for a lumberjack show.
 I love catching my kids loving the moments.  This trip was amazing!


 The imagination studio was very fun.
 Then off to the aquarium.

 Here is a shot of all of us waiting to get in to see Crush the turtle.

 Finally we met up with Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie.
 We were tired and it was late, so Quinn does not look as excited as she really was.




Thank you to Epcot, the window above them, is the secret location we were inside of earlier that day.

No comments: