Thursday, June 4, 2015

Magic Kingdom

(this will be a couple posts, as so much exciting stuff happened)

 Quinn was so excited to start the day, in fact, she woke up giggling and went to sleep giggling most every day.  
 Arial's ride is the first one we went on, and I was so pleasantly surprised at how many of the rides Quinn could ride on in her wheelchair.  



 Quinn and Dad riding Dumbo and Isaiah and Denali riding as well.


 Then we went to get some breakfast at Gaston's tavern.

The kids had fun sitting in his chair and posing with his portraits.

Then all of a sudden I saw all this commotion outside  the window and saw Gaston standing there talking to a few people, so I asked dad to watch our table and got the kids outside right away.  

Gaston was bragging about how good he was at everything and going on and on flexing his muscles, and giving these great poses.  Denali said she though he was acting naughty and being full of himself!

So I was excited to get our first picture with a character, and what a character he was.
Then I saw the line, it was long, 30 people long at least, and I was then told that they already shut down the line and no one else can get in line.  We would have to come back in about 30 minutes.

So I was bummed and was getting ready to turn around and go finish our breakfast, when Gaston said oh no, you 4 come over here, and waved us over.  I right away got tears in my eyes, and the magical feeling in my tummy.  Then better yet, the folks in line gave this sweet big awww, rather then an ugg or something else.

One of my favorite moments from the whole trip.

So with every character we meet the kids were awe struck and could hardly talk at all, but we did manage to tell him we were sitting in his chair, and he informed us that he fought a bear for that chair when he was 6 and a half, and then continued to tell us all these other stories.  

I am so grateful for that great experience.




Then we got to see a parade and it stopped right in front of us and we got to dance with stitch.  He came over and danced with Quinn!

Again we loved it!



We also danced with Baloo.

 watched many characters dancing around us.

 got some fun pictures in front of the castle.
 and got to meet Minnie Mouse.

 and Goofy
 and Donald.  Isaiah loved it how he signed our autograph book and Donald, number 1.  Isaiah had to continue to share how Mickey is really number one, and Donald is naughty.
 I love Quinn's look she is giving Donald.

So much yet to come!




No comments: