Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Flying Squirrel is one thing Quinn loves at camp!



 She was awarded the Camp Enthusiast Award for her great smile and giggle!
I love how she loves camp and the staff get her and love her!

 I love how the staff get in contact with me if there are issues, and Quinn can be tricky so I got a couple calls, but they got her figured out!


 While Quinn was at camp we started Isaiah and Denali at Grandma Vicki's and then went to see Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brandon.  We stopped at the arch first.




 Then they have been busy fishing, playing, swimming, golfing, and staying very busy!




 I on the other hand had over 24 hours of time with no kids, instead I got to hang out with the two dogs.  They had a few minutes of calm time, so we took a nap!  

Grandma Martha and I picked up Quinn yesterday and tonight she has another dance performance, and the other two come home tomorrow, so we have been busy!  I love to see that many folks love my kids.  Counselors and family both!  We have had a wonderful week and are so thankful to everyone taking care of our kids and loving them!

No comments: