Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5-18-10


Why?
I was thinking how we have been so busy moving boxes and packing at school that I did not have to many stories to talk about! Well, Quinn helped me out by talking to Stacie. Oh, and we got new toys to play with, so I guess once I sit down and think about it, we do have a few things to talk about. Well, first last Friday Jen brought us a few fun new switches and toys to play with. We have been having lots of fun listening to Little Mermaid, and Quinn can choose to play it or stop it, with the push of her switch. So we are having fun figuring them out. Honestly I still have a bit of reading and figuring out so I can teach her how to use them.

Well, to the super fun story. – Quinn was working with Diana and Staci and she asked Staci “why?” three times.
Staci- Quinn we are going to start using 4 cards instead of 3 cards to find what I ask you.
Quinn – “why”
Staci – because you are doing so well, and you can do 4 now.
Quinn – “why?”
Staci – because I said so.
Staci - (looking at Diana) well, she is a three year old!

I don’t know where she got Why from, but I’m so glad she does, that shows lots of smarts in that little girl, and I love it! Today all I’ve heard is – done, done, done, when she was eating apple sauce, but no coughs at all, so I’ll take it! It’s been a good week again!

We just got a fun bubble machine for her to push a button and blow bubbles, but it needs to get a bit warmer first. No hurry though, I like it a bit cool, but we will be ready for the summer weather when it gets here.

No comments: