Sunday, May 23, 2010

5-23-10




Quinn has loved playing, and Grandma Vicki figured out how Quinn loves to be tossed around, just a little. She will just giggle and giggle.

Quinn is turning into Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde with her talking. When she wants to talk she is doing great. When she does not want to, she will go for days at a time without saying a real word. Thursday she told Grandma to “hold me”, then as grandma was so excited to do it, and picked her up, Quinn gives her a sour look and says “dad”. That’s our girl. Getting a bit fiesty in her 3 year old age. She is also getting more and more spoiled, wanting to be held and at the least in the same room as who ever is here. Right now she can’t see me and is starting to breath crazy, because I’m not in her site. It is so good to see her continuing to find herself and figure out how to make her body work. Then in turn, some moments it is as if her brain can not really find the connections and can not figure out what to do. Thankfully they are connecting more and more, but the moments the connections are not there make me nervous and worried, then the cicle completes itself again and we see continued progress. So I”ll take it. I also think how some moments I’ve got things going on, and some moments I’m so tired I feel like I can’t do much of anything, so I think of that with Quinn too. We all have our moments where we shine, and our moments where we need a bit of polish. Over all we are doing great. I feel like I should bring a sleeping bag to school over the next few weeks, with packing and meeting and final moments for the year, so I’m sure thankful for all the people we have in our lives to help us take care of Quinn! Again I’m reminded how lucky we are!

No comments: