Friday, May 7, 2010

5-7-10

It’s been another busy week. We have not heard anything back from the sleep study, but I figure no news is good news. I have called to check on it, but am still waiting.

Well, as you can see Quinn has her first war wound. She wants to crawl so badly, and her legs are ready. Her arms are another story, they continue to get stronger and stronger, but have a ways to go. She was doing her daily tummy time and although I would rather her not be hurt, she was working so hard and scooted off the blanket and I am happy to see, once it started hurting her, she changed her position and kept trying. First it shows she knows it hurts and at the same time, she is not giving up! Yeah for that.

Next She is working with Diane and Stacie and she is doing great. They will ask her to find the ball or horse or what is red or what ever it may be, then she looks over the cards, finds the right one, and has to push it our touch

it. She gets it right most of the time with a little help! Yeah for that too.
Finally both grandmas’ are spending more time with Quinn lately. She is getting spoiled rotten, lots of time outside, walks, and all the fun grandma stuff. With Mother’s Day here, we want to thank our Grandma’s! We are so lucky to have them, and even luckier that they want to be involved 100% in our lives! So thanks Grandma’s! We love you very much! As for me, I am so thankful to be a mom, there is nothing more rewarding then seeing Quinn continue to progress, well maybe her smiles and laughs, but watching her work so hard, and seeing her lovely disposition, I feel that even though we have been thrown a curve ball, I am so very fortunate to be a mother to such a wonderful child! How lucky I am!

On the other hand – please say some prayers for two families I know. They both have daughters with special issues. They are two of the three bloggers that I read and their girls are in the hospital and struggling! Oh, it makes my heart hurt for them! Miracles happen every day! God works in mysterious ways, I don’t understand it, but I do believe.

No comments: