Thursday, July 21, 2011

One of the many fun memories from our trip. Quinn does not like to talk to folks she does not know. I keep thinking one of these times, she is going to give in and talk. Well, it happened on accident for her. We were in our bedroom getting ready for bed, and I was at the foot of the bed getting stuff ready for the next day, and Quinn starts yelling "Mom" because she did not know where I was. Grandma just stepped into the room, and said, "I just heard her say Mom, is that what I heard?" Quinn looked over to see her, and got this look on her face that showed an opps, I was caught, and she did not talk again the rest of the night. Grandma heard her though, so that is a step in the right direction!

Here we are on the drive home, Quinn sang and laughed for a good 20 minutes. OH how I love hearing her sing.



More time with family, relaxing, fun, loving, uplifting moments. I love to see how much everyone loves Quinn. How thankful I am for that.

Here I was just talking about Quinn not being able to go swimming, but my cousin Chase and his wife Cassie have a pool, and grandpa carefully took Quinn swimming, and she loves it as much as ever. She kicked and smiled and loved it.




1 comment:

Judi said...

It appears you had a wonderful trip to Memphis! Must have been nice to see family.