Monday, July 25, 2011

We had a doctor appointment today, and I think one each day this week, leading up to a minor surgery on Tuesday, for the doctor to do a scope down Quinn's throat to see what the area above her trach looks like. It's a small surgery, but includes anesthesia, so that is a big deal for us. We should still be home on Tuesday, which is good, because I start back to school on Wednesday. We are moving back into our old school building, and I think I've got over 100 boxes to unpack, art supplies take up lots of room. So please say some prayers for next Tuesday, Aug 2nd. We will be at Children's at 6 in the morning!

Wow, after a busy week of fun in Memphis and a fun weekend with my friends from High School. (How lucky I am to still have close friends from High School) Quinn is exhausted! You can also see Quinn's Micky Button on her tummy in this picture, it is what we use to help feed her. What a cutie pie! I love to watch her stretch out!

Here are Quinn and Karissa, Quinn is telling her quite a story!
I did not get any pictures of Quinn and Grandma, so I had to throw this one in for fun! We love you Grandma!

1 comment:

Judi said...

Fun story about Quinn yelling for you and "getting caught" talking by Grandma! Such a kid thing:)