Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving





Chrissy took the girls out to do some shopping the day before Thanksgiving! Now that is brave to hit the store with all the people there!
I'm so thankful!

I'm thankful for Quinn's attitude! Her dance teacher told the kids they could sing to the song they were dancing to, and Quinn was done dancing! She loves singing, and that is what she did for the rest of dance class, and did not take another step!

I'm thankful for the random strange who wants to talk to us, when they see Quinn. In fact Tracy just reminded me of a time this summer when we had this quirky gentleman who saw us with Quinn, and came over and talked to us for a bit, and as he was leaving, he mentioned how nice it is to have a little girl with her mom and grandma out together, and how good we all looked. Well, Tracy is younger then I am, and I am not a grandma, so we just laugh at it and wonder which one of us was the grandma?

I'm thankful for all the folks helping build a house where Quinn can be successful! I'm also thankful for the issues that go into it. I understand that we have to make decisions on what we can have and what we can't, and so I'm thankful for being even more grateful for what we are getting, and we will just keep working hard to get what we will still need for the house in the future to continue helping Quinn.

I'm thankful for a husband who works so hard to find himself, figuring out how to be his most healthy, how to be more successful, and continues to work to be a good husband and father. I'm also thankful when he gives himself time to relax.

I'm thankful for everyone who is helping Quinn learn, live, love, and be her best!

I'm thankful for family who encourages, supports, and loves us.

I'm thankful for old and new friends, who love us for who we are.

We are so thankful!

No comments: