Saturday, November 19, 2011



Well I will be adding pictures from our photo shot, with Tabi, from Creative Eyes Studio http://creativeeyesstudio.com She is amazing and so patient, and so willing to try out my crazy ideas, as well as her own crazy ideas! It works out great! Thanks Tabi!
Chrissy and I got Quinn out to her first musical. Seussical the Musical to be exact. Quinn loved the show, especially the first half! By the last number of the first half, I thought she was going to bounce out of her chair, she was loving it so. The second half she reached out to hold Chrissy's hand. Gave her the puppy dog eyes, that totally showed the, you are the best Chrissy eyes, and tried hard to stay away, but was out for the count.

We have also been working hard on house stuff! We have doors, and shingles. Well we still have the warm fuzzy feeling, but we are still working hard to get everything to work right. We have started to look at where to put tracking, and I really did not think it would be all that hard, but I've changed my mind. We have to figure out exactly where to put the tracks. The tracks are going to be what help us move Quinn around, as she is getting bigger, they will help us move her in and out of her chair, and that will be so helpful! I just don't want to move in and think, what was I thinking to put a track there, it should have been here, and tracks are not something that are easy to move around, so we are trying to get it figured out. I know we will, and we have had such good ideas from everyone, but it's not easy. As Delrae said, it's like life, there will be issues and that is what makes it interesting, and so as interesting as it is, we will get it figured out.



No comments: