Sunday, December 11, 2011

on the home front

Right before the big snow fall, they guys started getting our driveway and garage cement poured. They've also been working on the siding. It looks cream right now, but it's a type of siding that we paint, and then from what I understand we paint it once, and don't have to worry about it again. Finally all these guys from ComfortTechs came out on Saturday and donated their time to install our heater, so now our house is nice and warm! Hooray! We got to go out and talk with them for a bit on Saturday, and what nice guys they are! Thanks! It sounds like we might have quite a few good stories to tell in the next few weeks! Lots of stuff going on with the house!




Wow, I think the things they strap to their legs are cool! I also think that has to be a great workout! I'm thinking I'm going to have to get a part time job working on a construction site in the summer! Great exercise and building houses, I think that is pretty awesome!
Oh, here is Quinn using the new track pad, it is a new techy way to drive her chair. I think we are going to end up going with the joystick, but I'm so glad we tried out the track pad to see what works best for Quinn. It's so good to see all the new technology going into things that can help Quinn and people like her that need a bit of help to do things the rest of us take for granted.

No comments: