Friday, December 9, 2011

What a girl! She has been loving working on Christmas crafts, but she is also coming down with a cold! I guess I could say that I'm lucky to get some extra time with her in the early mornings as we cough up gunk! You would never know she is not feeling great here.
The penguins were fired and now comes the painting. Quinn wanted to paint hers with Chrissy, and I'm so glad Chrissy shared pictures with us. I love them. I only wish I would have gotten a picture of all the penguins together, but Quinn's penguin settled right next to our Christmas story, right in front of one of my favorite pictures of Quinn.



Quinn also had her first trip to the school library and settled on a Clifford book! Who doesn't love the school library! I find myself in ours quite a bit, and Quinn and I always love to go to the public library, so hooray! Hooray for moments when Quinn is feeing good! Hooray for painting Penguins with Chrissy, hooray for pictures of Quinn and a Christmas story right next to a beautiful penguin. Hooray for this week, when Quinn will be 5, and I can't wait to show off her beautiful cake! Hooray for cement, we now have a driveway at our house, and after tomorrow, we will have heat! So if we can simply get through this yucky cold, we have so much to be grateful for!
Blessings! Thanks for reading!
Susan

No comments: