Monday, December 26, 2011


We always try to create something fun for Quinn to give to her teachers and therapists, and this year we went for fingerprint hearts, but some got a bit bigger then fingerprints. They still looked just lovely to me!


The last day of school was pretty special for Quinn. This one gal does her hair up like this every year. I'm not totally sure what Quinn thought of it, but I think it's pretty cool. I can't imagine how long that took! Then to top it off, guess who drove Quinn home from school. I would think he would be to busy, but I guess he was trying to figure out his naughty and nice list.





The day before Christmas we spent time with family, and I totally forgot to get pictures from one family event, and I'm so sorry I can't get pictures of cousin Kaleb on here. We will just have to get up there to see him again soon. We did however get lots of other pictures!

Well, when Quinn woke up Christmas morning she was very patient, but once we finally started opening presents, she was looking for that doll she asked Santa for, and she was really looking. She was on dad's lap as they were opening gifts, and after ever box was unwrapped, Quinn would shout, "More". This went on for each and every box, until we got to the last one, and as dad tore the paper off of this one, Quinn got this big smile and said "Awwww" and did not want to let go of her doll for most of the day. Later in the afternoon dad and Quinn were playing doll and Quinn was as happy as she could be. The innocents of Christmas was so lovely to see this year.






This is an email that I got from Chrissy and it made my tears start pouring! This means so much to me! What a wonderful warm Christmas feeling it gave. Our whole house experience has been full of goose bump moments, and we have met the most amazing people, and the experience has been humbling and so loving.
one fun story from building our house, Erica (the only female on the Youth Build Team) was so excited when we got there (she was there the last time Quinn and I went out too)....she asked...Is Quinn in the car?....and wanted to help with everything....and then took Quinn on a tour of the house...talking to her non-stop.....and then helped carry Quinn back out afterwards...and then asked if I could take a picture of the 2 of them...and if she could have a copy to frame and put up on the wall of her bedroom ...and then she said that Quinn has helped her in more ways than we will ever know....helped her get her construction license and also get her life back on track!....It was really cool!

No comments: