Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh boy, Quinn keeps figuring out her dynovox more and more, this afternoon when she got off the bus, she started saying, Grandma Vicki over and over, and so we called her, and Quinn was happy as can be. Then after getting off the phone, Quinn found her read me a story button, and we read a lot of books, because after I would finish one, Quinn would click it again, and again, and again, so finally I said dynovox time is over, let's snuggle! Oh, I am loving how she is can communicate so much more! I love it! Oh, and to top it off, we now have a night nurse two times a week, and I'm finding out that she is going to be our Nurse Mary Poppins! This morning I woke up to find Quinn's meds done, and all the things that normally take me a good little while to get ready were done. Oh, I was feeling a little guilty having a nurse, but I'm quickly changing my mind! Thank goodness for Nurse Melissa! We are loving her already! Finally, start saying a prayer or two for us, as we continue to dive into this foster care thing! God has a plan for us, and we are simply trying to figure out what that plan is. So far we have had great experiences, and simply want to do what is best for our family and what ever kids we get, but it's fun and exciting and a bit overwhelming all at the same time! Oh we are blessed and look forward to the future!

No comments: