Monday, August 13, 2012

What a fun weekend we had.  Quinn got very lucky and had Nadean come over in the morning, and we found out that Nadean does get to be our school nurse for part of the week.  We are so thankful for that.  They know each other, and I'm not totally sure who loves the other more, and I could not ask for more!  It makes me feel so good sending them both off to school tomorrow.  Then the evening brought Chrissy over, and she brought Quinn another sweet present, and she wrote the most lovely card to Quinn, and as she read it, I had to fight back the tears.  That is another relationship Quinn has that makes her such an amazing little girl!  I've said so many wonderful things about Chrissy over the years, and I feel like I have hardly scratched the surface of how amazing she is.  I still say that I am a better parent to Quinn because of what Chrissy has taught Quinn, but more of what she has taught me.  I simply can not thank her enough!  These pictures show what she brings out in Quinn.  Look at this personality.  Quinn comes to life, is animated and so excited when every she is around Chrissy!
I also have to give a big thank you to both of Quinn's Grandma's! They both helped us out a lot this last week, as I was working at school, and Quinn was being entertained and loved on, and spoiled rotten! I can't say it enough, life is good, and I am so thankful.

No comments: