Thursday, October 28, 2010

10-28-10

Trach Surgery is scheduled for 1:00 tomorrow, it should last up to 2 hours, and then we will be in ICU for a week to have things heal and give us the training we need to help take care of her.

Well, I have a book to read, but have not been able to open it yet, my heart just can't do it, but my head will win over sometime soon.

Well, update - I've looked over the book, and it was not bad, I got through it, and am feeling confident to deal with it!


we are trading out the mask for a small hole, and peace of mind, so that will be nice.
We had a few furry visitors this morning, and Quinn was interested, but not super excited about it. She is just so tired.

Well we found out we are going to have a Bivona, TTS type of trach.
http://www.smiths-medical.com/catalog/bivona-tracheostomy-tubes/neonatal-pediatric/neo-tts/bivona-tts-cuffed-neonatal.html
Past that, I guess after Quinn falls asleep and I get some good cuddle time in, I'll have to do some reading and watch a video. Oh, I'm tired and my heart is hurting, but my head knows this is best. I think I need a nap and some Quinn love, along with lots and lots of prayers! Thanks!

No comments: